- Canada Post Service Interruption Notice
Canada Post Service Interruption Notice
Possible Canada Post Service Interruption
Update: As of July 12th, we have resumed shipping by Canada Post as it does not appear there will be a service interruption within the next 72 hours.
With the possibility of Canada Post, or Canada Post affiliated Unions beginning strike action as early as July 2nd, please read below for more details on how we will handle things in the event of a Canada Post Service Interruption.
- We will deliver all parcels through Purolator or UPS - lead times for orders may be longer than normal.
- We will NOT be able to deliver parcels to P.O Box addresses during this time. We require a civic street address for all deliveries. We will hold any orders with a P.O Box address and resume shipping once the Canada Post service interruption has ended.
- If you prefer to have your order shipped ONLY with Canada Post and would like to wait until the Canada Post service interruption has ended, please let us know when placing your order.
- If your parcel was shipped by Canada Post just before the service interruption, it will be delivered once the Canada Post service interruption has ended.
- Returns may incur longer lead times to be received and processed at our head office. We will do our best to expedite all returns, however lead times will be longer.
- We will not be mailing any catalogues or flyers during this time and will resume once the Canada Post service interruption has ended.
Your business is very important to us and we will strive to provide the best possible service for all orders. To contact us for any questions or concerns, please click here or call us at 1-800-520-3259