Until June 8th 2015, a portion of the proceeds of the sale of this item will be donated to Parkinson Society Canada. When you buy this item, know that you are helping Parkinson Society Canada! (Donated amounts are not eligible for tax receipt)
The self wipe has been a popular choice for years. When you consider the frequency of use and the universal desire for comfort and efficiency, the SelfWipe is the right product.
- People with arthritis can use the SelfWipe. The release button allows thumb use only, whereas other products involve hand and finger manipulation.
- SelfWipe never has to touch the water. The easy-to-use release button releases and drops the soiled tissue into the toilet.
- SelfWipe's attractive design makes the user feel better about using such a product.
- SelfWipe's unique "finger shaped" tip allows pressure to be applied in precise locations, which assures cleaner, more sanitary results.
- The SelfWipe includes a roller handle feature that allows the rolling of toilet tissue and complete use with one hand if needed.
Selfwipe is very easy to use and the tissue paper really stays put. You will experience improved hygiene because our superior design allows more accurate placement and pressure just where you need it.
Operation Using Roller Handle
Our Selfwipe roller handle feature allows you to roll the tissue with finger dexterity impairment or arthritis. The rolling and application to the SelfWipe can also be learned with one hand, with a bit of practice.
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.