Abena Abri-Form X Plus L4 Adult Diapers Large Case is one of our top selling sku's.
We buy in large volume to ensure that we have the best price of Abena Adult Diapers in Canada.
Features of this brief include
- Soft standing leak guards and four refastenable tapes.
- The key feature of AbriForm briefs is their incredible absorbency.
- Just one X-Plus brief offers up to four times the absorbency of a typical store-brand product.
- These are the plastic-backed version.
- The anatomical shape as well as the waist elastic and soft elastic border ensures a high degree of comfort and security. The use of long super absorbent
- Cellulose fibres, a unique fibre separation technique, and an additional core in the centre provides for a maximum absorption, strength and dispersion of the absorbed liquid.
- A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process, whilst increasing dryness and user comfort. The new flexible backing provides excellent comfort and a body-close fit. The backing moves with the body and helps the user to enjoy the freedom of a social life.
- Soft highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers extending right to the edge and a built in cross barrier at the rear provides unrivalled leakage protection in all situations. An external wetness indicator also facilitates the work of care staff.
Size: Large: (39" to 59") or (100cm to 150cm)
Colour Code: Green
Absorbency: 4000 ml
Quantity per Case: 36 Briefs (3 Bags)
To view all sizes of Abena Abri Form Original X Plus click here
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Overall, A Very Good Diaper
Posted by Adrian Merrill on 12th Nov 2015
This diaper's absorbency has changed over the years (it's also not as thick). I've also found that the sizing isn't entirely accurate. At 5'9, 180lbs with a 36" waist, I'm stuck in between medium and large (medium is almost too small, large is a little too big). As such, I experience leaks more often than not (and the diaper is rarely fully saturated).
I still use this during the day; but you will definitely want to add a booster pad (abri-let) if you want maximum protection and reliability.
Best diaper on the marketop.
Posted by Ben on 1st Oct 2015
All around best diaper
Tried many others, always com back to Abena X plus.
Extremely comfortable and reliable protection
Posted by Jim on 28th Sep 2015
The Abena X-Plus delivers a very comfortable and highly reliable level of protection, especially for users for whom frequent changes aren't possible. While slightly bulkier than other brands it is for me the gold standard for protection and distributes moisture very efficiently.
Best diaper on the market!!
Posted by Ben on 21st Aug 2015
Quality diaper. Use a insert and you are good for 12 hrs easy.
Best incontinence Brief
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jun 2015
A very absorbant well fitting brief for incontinence management . The brief does a great job to manage urinary incontinence as it's very absorbent . The reusable tapes are easy to use and adhere without worry.
Posted by LilBill on 7th May 2015
I love these diapers! Very absorbant and thick compared to my other types these are quickly becoming my favorite. Great plastic backed diaper.