Abena Abri-Form X Plus M4 Adult Diapers Medium Case is one of our top selling sku's.
We buy in large volume to ensure that we have the best price of Abena Adult Diapers in Canada.
Features of this brief include
- Soft standing leak guards and four refastenable tapes.
- The key feature of AbriForm briefs is their incredible absorbency.
- Just one X-Plus brief offers up to four times the absorbency of a typical store-brand product.
- These are the plastic-backed version.
- The anatomical shape as well as the waist elastic and soft elastic border ensures a high degree of comfort and security. The use of long super absorbent
- Cellulose fibres, a unique fibre separation technique, and an additional core in the centre provides for a maximum absorption, strength and dispersion of the absorbed liquid.
- A Top-Dry acquisition layer and embossed channels assist this process, whilst increasing dryness and user comfort. The new flexible backing provides excellent comfort and a body-close fit. The backing moves with the body and helps the user to enjoy the freedom of a social life.
- Soft highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers extending right to the edge and a built in cross barrier at the rear provides unrivalled leakage protection in all situations. An external wetness indicator also facilitates the work of care staff.
Size: Medium: (27.5" to 43") or (70cm to 110cm)
Colour Code: Blue
Absorbency: 3600 ml
Quantity per Case: 42 Briefs
To view all sizes of Abena Abri Form Original X Plus click here
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Posted by Jeff Auld on 15th Jul 2016
Great diaper hold lots and does its job well.
works for 12 hours atraight
Posted by tom on 17th Jun 2016
my miother sleeps 12 hours at a time and these allow me to let her sleep through the night
A secure diaper brief
Posted by Michael Lanphier on 24th Dec 2015
I feel entirely secure when wearing an M4 brief: It never leaks and holds a very good amount so that it works well as an overnight brief. The only drawbacks are the price and its thickness. But for those who need full protection 24/7/ this brief fills the bill.
Overall, A Very Good Diaper
Posted by Adrian Merrill on 12th Nov 2015
I've found that this diaper's absorbency level has declined over the years (7 years ago, this was one of the most absorbent diapers I could get in Canada).
I also find the sizing inaccurate. At 5'9, 180lbs with 36" waist, this size barely fits me comfortably (how it would fit someone with a 40" waist I have no idea).
Overall, it's a great diaper (though why the abri-let booster pad, made by the same company, is wider than the crotch of this diaper is beyond me).
abena x plus
Posted by Beau on 14th Oct 2015
The best deal you can find! high quality at an amazing price
abena x plus
Posted by Beau Gillick on 23rd Sep 2015
Abena x plus are the best adult diapers you can get at a very fair price
Posted by Unknown on 7th Jul 2015
Good diaper for night.
SIMPLY THE BEST
Posted by Unknown on 12th May 2015
Tapes are Holding perfectly in place, no leaks, snug fit, great absorbency, good price for a quality diaper.