Acuball Mini is a massage tool that provides natural acupressure, ideal for treating a wide range of pains from all parts of your body. Featured on the Dr. Oz show, the Acuball has been used by thousands of clincis and yoga studios around the world.
Acuball is heatable so it has a soothing heat to relax tight muscles, enhance joint movement
- It also stimulates blood flow and improve the energetic flow of the nervous system
- Super portable, so you can bring it with you anywhere so you can enjoy the relaxation at home, office or on the go
- Microwavable or boil to heat
- Latex free and hypo-allergenic
- Acuball is 2" diameter
- Sold as a single Acuball Mini
- Ideal for the smaller muscle groups – feet, hands, shoulders, upper back, forearm, outer leg & sacrum
- Start feeling better with this Acuball Mini so you get back to doing what you love
The acuBall’s unique design allows the body to relax while the acupoints and heat stimulate blood flow. This increases oxygenation & blood circulation, helping to nourish tissue and ‘flush out’ built up toxins that accumulate in tight muscles causing pain.
As these toxins release over time the muscle itself relaxes. Direct pressure from the acupoints also massages muscle and mobilizes joints, further enhancing pain free body movement.
Ideal for individuals healing from accidents, those looking for natural relaxation, fibromyalgia sufferers, arthritis patients, those dealing with neck, back, shoulder & hip pain – the list is endless because we ALL need a tool that allows us to help ourselves
Heating your acuBall is simple: either microwave for 50-60 seconds or boil for 12 minutes.:
Microwaving: place acuBall on microwave safe RING (included in package) to elevate it off the bottom of your microwave. Microwave for 50-60 seconds. When you first take it out IT WILL NOT FEEL HOT – give it a few minutes and you’ll start to feel lovely heat which will last for over an hour! NEVER exceed 60 seconds as acuBall will melt.
Use caution when microwaving. Anything that you microwave for too long will ignite.
Boiling: immerse acuBall in boiling water for 12 minutes and towel dry.
You recently viewed...