This corded Big Button phone with a large tilt display is ideal for people with low vision. Enlarged font and extra-large keys make the keypad easy to use.
It has an extra loud ringer that can be adjusted for volume, making it suitable for the hearing impaired.
- Clean design makes it an easy fit on any counter or wall
- Simple corded operation
- The telephone works without AC Power. For the Caller ID to function, four AA batteries (not included) are necessary.
- Line power mode
- Display dial
- Last number redial
- Receiver volume control
- Ringer volume control
- Table- and wall-mountable
- Hearing aid compatible
- English/Spanish/French setup menu
- Clearspeak® dial-in-base speakerphone
- Speakerphone volume control
- Line power speakerphone
- Caller ID/call waiting1
- 65 name and number Caller ID history1
- Big button big display
- Extra-large tilt display for easy viewing
- Extra-large buttons
- Visual ringing indicator
- Extra loud ringer
- Audio assist®
1 Caller ID function may require subscription from your telephone service provider
Posted by Unknown on 30th Apr 2016
I have had several phones to address my hearing loss but this is the best. I also have hand tremors and the large numbers are making it easier for me to dial without having to cancel & redial several times due to misdialling from shaking. I also find the large caller display excellent. Overall a great product I highly recommend.
You recently viewed...