Bambo Nature holds the Nordic Swan Eco Label award for reduced impact on the environment. These eco-friendly disposable training pants are ideal to help with potty training.
Features and Benefits:
- Free from chlorine, perfumes, optical brighteners & lotions
- The inner fluff is made from timber from 100% certified sustainable resources
- Latex-free waist band and leg cuffs
- Phalate-free absorbent core
- NO optical whiteners
- NO chlorine bleach
- The breathable backsheet allows air to circulate to the skin, reducing moisture content, thereby reducing the risk of skin irritation.
Ideal for potty training, these Training Pants are easy for your baby to pull up and down. For easy changing, the side seam can also be opened if required. The packaging is made from Low Density Poly Ethylene. This can be used in the production of further recycled plastic - it known as one of the 'clean plastics'.
|Maxi Plus 4+ up to 30lbs||900ml||
132/case (6 bags)
|XL-Plus 6+ up to 39lbs||1000ml||
120/case (6 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.