BIOS Diagnostics LCD Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor tracks your own blood pressure and detect irregular heartbeat with this deluxe automatic blood pressure monitor from BIOS. It uses BP assessment software to help identify potential risks and averages your morning readings to detect morning hypertension. It's easy to use with a coloured LCD screen.
- BP assessment software assesses each reading based on the World Health Organization classification for blood pressure to help the user identify potential risks
- Averages last three readings
- AM averaging takes the average of morning readings between 4am to 12pm to identify morning hypertension
- Stores two users x 99 memories
- Coloured LCD screen displays time and date
- Includes cuff and AC/DC adapter along with a storage case
You recently viewed...