Coveen Optima Catheter, manufactured by, Coloplast is a self adhering silicone catheter. This external catheter features a simple, trouble free adhesive that provides an easy-on application and a double-grip strip. The double grip strip along with the sure-grip ribs help to ensure a secure and dependable fit.
Tips for Using Your Conveen Optima Catheter
- You can quickly and easily wash your catheter using warm soap and water.
- Heat activates adhesive; hold in your hand to initiate the activation process.
- Pay attention to fit; how the catheter fits is significant and will make the difference between a pleasant user experience and an unpleasant one.
- Make sure skin is clean, dry and free from oils and moisturizers.
Conveen Optima Catheter Features and Benefits
- Packaged discreetly with a hard cover, making it difficult for other people to identity it as condom catheters.
- Triple anti-leak system to help prevent unwanted urine leakage
- Anti-kink bulb that helps prevent urine back flow
- Double grip strip and sure grip ribs ensure a secure fit
- Made with silicone
- Latex Free
- Product type: One piece external catheter (condom catheter)
- Securing Method: Self sealing adhesive push ring
- Can be used in combination with a leg bag for a complete urinary incontinence system