Enjoy total body comfort and support 8 different ways! This 3-piece multi-functional wedge system provides complete back and body support! Arrange the ergonomically designed cushions in multiple configurations to suite your individual support needs. You can even recreate the zero gravity position, placing your body at a 120-degree angle, one of the most relaxed positions for your body. Unique zippered connections allow full adjustability - just zip apart and use each cushion individually, or in any combination.
This is not a medical device and is intended only to improve comfort, posture and support. It is not intended to treat any medical conditions.
Choose Your Model:
Standard BackMax Includes:
The 3 cushion set in a 20" width. The covers include Fleece on the top side of each cushion only, sides are a stretch polyester fabric
BackMax Plus Includes:
- 28" wide - Perfect for bed top use, or larger people!
- Upgraded Cover - Full fleece cover in caramel color
- Includes Zippered vinyl carry and storage bag
- Includes Free Pillow with Fleece Cover
Benefits of the Back Max Wedge Cushion System:
- Multi-functional full body support system helps creates positions recommended for elevating all parts of the body, including upper body, legs and feet.
- Head and body elevation is often recommended after surgery and for specific ailments
- Can be used in bed or on the floor
- Perfect for watching television, napping or reading.
- Unique,zippered design allows cushions to be used together or seperately
- Ultimate comfort for back, hips, legs and feet
- Made from high quality support foam
- Removable, machine washable cover
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Helps with my breathing problem
Posted by Ted M on 1st Nov 2013
I have breathing problems, so it is very difficult for me to sleep during the night. I was looking around for something that can help me angle myself when I sleep. A friend referred me to agecomfort and found something that I thought might help. I got it and I love it, I use it every night and get a good night sleep, without turning and getting up more than three times during the night. My bed is low on the floor, so I can easily get on and off the contour wedge but if your bed is high off the floor, you may need a step ladder to get on and be carefully when you’re sleeping on it. I would recommend sleeping on the floor and placing the wedge onto a mattress so you don’t have to worry about falling off a bed or have difficulty coming out of it.