This is a clearance item (Brand new). All clearance items are sold as-is and are final sale, no returns, exchanges or refunds.
The Cruiser III Wheelchair with by Drive Medical, with various arm styles and front riggings, has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back arms make transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back arms, swing away or elevating footrests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
- Seat Width: 16"
- Overall Open Width: 24"
- Armrest Style: Flip Back Detachable and Adjustable Height Desk Arm
- Footrest Style: Swing-away Footrest
- Weighs under 36 lbs. (excluding front riggings).
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories.
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, legrests).
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.