The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive Medical's and most other manufacturer’s bed ends, old and new.
This unit comes with an 80" Therapeutic Mattress & Half Length Side Rails
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- Headboard is taller than foot board to better fit home décor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weight 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations
- Labels and colour-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Bed Height Low Inside Caster Socket: 9.75”
- Bed Height High Inside Caster Socket: 20”
- Bed Height Low Outside Caster Socket: 22.75”
- Bed Height High Outside Caster Socket: 15.25”
- 80" Therapeutic Mattress
- Half Length Side Rails
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 162 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
You recently viewed...