The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive’s and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new.
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability.
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high-low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home décor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss of forgetting on future installations
- Labels and colour-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility. Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times. No crank needed.
- Hand pendant has large, easy to use controls
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc coated spring deck
- Bed Height (min) with wheels: 12.75”
- Bed Height (max) without wheels: 24”
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 155 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
AC2239, AC2240 and AC2241 do NOTcome with a mattress