This Universal two button walker from Drive Medical is fully adjustable and features a strong sturdy frame and 5” wheels for easy movement. The frame is made from 1” anodized aluminum for which provides maximum strength and also makes this walker quite lightweight at only 7lbs.
The walker's height can be adjusted and the side brace adjusts with the height to
provide additional stability. The easy push-button mechanism may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand, and each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and provides greater stability while standing. This Universal Deluxe Folding Walker comes standard with wheels, rear glide caps and glide covers to ensure users with a smooth ride over most surfaces.
- Each side operates independently to allows easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing
- Easy push-button mechanisms may be operated by fingers, palms or side of hand
- Includes rear glide caps and glide covers allowing use on all surfaces
- Side brace adjusts with height of walker to provide additional stability
- Sturdy 1" diameter anodized, extruded aluminum construction ensures maximum strength while remaining lightweight
- Two walkers in one
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort
- Walker height can be adjusted from 28" - 38"
- Width - 17" inside hand grip | 18.75" inside back legs
- Overall Width - 24”
- Depth (opened at base) – 17.75”
- Height – 28.75” to 38.5”
- Weight – 7lbs
- Weight Capacity – 300 lbs
- Model 10253-1 Drive Medical Universal Two Button Walker
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Posted by Anna Burke on 5th Jul 2016
I found the walker has a poor design. The orange clips loosened up just by adjusting it to the proper height. They were quickly replaced when I reported the problem, but it shouldn't have been required.
I do like the fact that the walker is lightweight, has 2 wheels and is foldable.
You recently viewed...