The all new Nitro Rollator from Drive Medical combines the attractive Euro-style design with all the function and safety features you would be looking for in a rollator.
Improved castor design make enhances turning your turning radius and the lightweight aluminum frame make it easy to transport in and out the car.
Turn heads with this attractive new Nitro Rollator!
- Attractive, Euro-style design.
- Brake cable inside frame for added safety.
- Handle height easily adjusts with unique push button.
- Caster fork design enhances turning radius.
- Large 10" front casters for easy maneuverability and indoor or outdoor use.
- Easily folds with one hand to ultra-compact size for storage.
- Clamp (included) holds the Nitro closed when frame is folded.
- Lightweight, aluminum frame
- Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free thumb screw.
- Seat with fold-up handle is durable and comfortable.
- Cross brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability.
- Frame can be folded with one hand for ultra compact storage and portability.
- Comes with removable carry pouch. Unique attachment is secure when rollator is open or folded.
- Weight Capacity :300 lbs.
- Weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Seat Width: 18"
- Seat Depth: 8"
- Seat Height: 20.5"
- Handdle Height: 33.5" - 38.25"
- Overall Width: 23"
- Overall Length: 27.75
Posted by Claire Ewing on 13th Oct 2016
Very light, and easily transports into the car. The seat is very comfortable and secure. It has met a of my needs.
I Returned This Walker
Posted by Jane Griffett on 16th Jul 2016
This Walker did not meet my expectations so I had to return it. Age Comfort were very accommodating in refunding me all of my money.
The Ferrari of Rollators
Posted by Roberta on 28th Nov 2013
I already had a Drive Diamond rollator but needed one for the car. I received delivery within three days of ordering, did not have to put it together as it was ready for use. It is the nicest rollator I have seen and extremely easy to use. My husband calls it my Ferrari as I chose the red one.
Made a good choice
Posted by Terrence Ross on 30th Aug 2013
I was looking for the nexus rollator, but one of the agecomfort representatives said that they do not carry it. However, they directed me to a similar product, which was this one. I was skeptical on ordering it, but just gave it a shot. I received it, and started using it – it’s an amazing rollator! It is lightweight like the description states, which is what I wanted.
You recently viewed...