There has been 2 improvements made to this brief based on customer feedback to Forsite Health
1 - The frontal landing zone is now clear and the the blue logo has been removed.
2 - The frontal landing zone has been extended to both the right and left of the brief for added tape landing zone surface area.
For our USA Customers - you can find these briefs on Amazon.com click here
Introducing one of the most absorbent Adult Briefs ever, the Forsite Health AM/PM™ Maximum Adult Briefs.
If you or a family member want to find incontinence briefs that let you go about your daily routine and nightly rest in fully-protected comfort, Forsite’s AM/PM Maximum Absorbency Adult Briefs provide a high-quality choice that won’t let you down. Expect incredible comfort and absorbency in these high-quality adult disposable briefs that boast soft-standing leak guards, wetness indicator, odor protection, high-grade USA fluff core, a comfy elastic waistband, and the amazing absorbency of over 5000ml.
- Maximum absorbency brief for moderate to heavy incontinence, whether it’s during your daily errands or your nightly rest.
- Long-lasting & money-saving: these plastic-backed pull up briefs last for two to three changes each day, even for heavy incontinence users. That means you use fewer diaper briefs and you save more money.
- Super comfortable and easy to adjust: these disposable briefs with an anatomical design feel great against your skin and feature strong, easily adjustable tapes with a frontal tape landing zone so you can fasten and refasten as needed.
- Snug and firm fit: four tapes featured on the AM/PM Forsite Briefs ensures an excellent fit with the flexibility of refastening, which is ideal for active users.
- Wetness indicator: there’s a fast-acting colour change system on the outside of these protective briefs to help show you or a caregiver when it’s ready to be changed.
- Stay feeling dry and protected: you’ll love the fast-drying high grade fluff core, soft standing leak guards/cuffs for extra peace of mind. There’s also an overlap of 3” on each side for added protection.
- Elastic stretch waistband on front and back of these control briefs, so they feel great even on active users.
- Latex free, for sensitive skin
- The fit of these briefs is very close to the fit of Comficare briefs.
- All cases ship in discreet plain brown box packaging.
Bag of 12
36/case (3 bags)
Bag of 10
30/case (3 bags)
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Posted by Alan on 29th Jan 2017
These diapers are thick and very absorbant. They are real bulky so not for people who need discretion. The comfort of these are where I have a problem. I have a 38-40 waist line. The mediums are a bit small on me, and I swim in the large and can't get a good seal on legs. I'd love to see them make an overlap of sizes by adding a couple inches to the mediums making them go up to a 42-43, and keep the large as they are. This would enable users a better sizing between the two. Did I say these diapers are really thick and thirsty!
worth what you pay for
Posted by daniel on 22nd Jan 2017
I was asked by age comfort to write a review of this product so here I go..
They leak easily if laying down
Tapes don't stay stuck on after pulled up once
So I have to say they are worth it for the price
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jan 2017
After much searching and trying different adult briefs I found the most absorbent and the best fit.
They really work
Posted by Alex Hood on 12th Jan 2017
I am so glad to have finally found am overnight that can handle the job.
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jan 2017
They really are with the price. Not expensive and they hold up for 7 hours if you can't get a change in during the work day.
My favorite diaper
Posted by MrBillVictoria on 11th Dec 2016
I tried these upon reading the other reviews, I was not disappointed. These are hands down the best night diaper I have worn to date.
Really wide in the crotch
Posted by Unknown on 7th Nov 2016
If you are a tad on the thin side where you just barely fit into medium Abena X-plus in terms of leg gather width you may find this product does not fit well as the crotch width prevents the leak guards from making a good fit at the thigh. Otherwise good product in terms of absorbency, odor control etc. Wish they made it in a small.
Simply the best night diaper I have found
Posted by Bill on 3rd Nov 2016
These are truly awesome diapers.... when combined with plastic pants there is no worries about leaks. Currently my go to diaper for sure.
Posted by Adrian Merrill on 26th Oct 2016
(This is an update to my original review).
- Tape-landing zone
- Soft interior and exterior
Having used Molicare Super Plus almost exclusively for the last 8 years, I am quite impressed with this diaper. It's very soft against my skin (arguably the most comfortable diaper I've worn since "Attends Slip 10 Special Care" was taken off the Canadian market in 2008). I very much like that it has plastic backing instead of the dreaded "cloth-like" design that has permeated the market. It's no secret that I wear diapers, so how much noise this diaper makes when I walk is a non-issue.
As absorbent as it is, I have yet to make it through an 8 hour work day without needing to change (your milage may vary). I also can't say how this diaper handles flooding as I have "Total Urinary Incontinence" and rarely flood.
While it is far more absorbent than I require for overnight use, its reinforced tape-landing zone, extended padding coverage in the rear *and* elastic waistband make it the best over-night diaper I've worn in years. Those of you who wet heavily at night will appreciate this diaper for these reasons (though I can make it through the night in a Molicare Super plus without leaks).
The more this diaper absorbs, the thicker/bukier it becomes, so I recommend wearing an Abena Bodystocking to keep it from sagging as it becomes saturated. Those of you looking for a discreet diaper will need to keep looking.
Posted by Lisa on 30th Jul 2016
Just had my first try of these diapers and i have to say i love them! The absorption is excellent and they have a very high compacity. I do love the fit as well, at first they seemed to be low but i found that i liked that as well the snugness of them really helps keep them from leaking any where. I do have to agree with everyone else... i hate the big banner across the front. Makes you feel your wearing a bill board, not necessary. Overall, i am getting a case now and i think these will be replacing my Abenas M4s.
You recently viewed...