There has been 2 improvements made to this brief based on customer feedback to Forsite Health
1 - The frontal landing zone is now clear and the the blue logo has been removed.
2 - The frontal landing zone has been extended to both the right and left of the brief for added tape landing zone surface area.
For our USA Customers - you can find these briefs on Amazon.com click here
Introducing one of the most absorbent Adult Briefs ever, the Forsite Health AM/PM™ Maximum Adult Briefs.
If you or a family member want to find incontinence briefs that let you go about your daily routine and nightly rest in fully-protected comfort, Forsite’s AM/PM Maximum Absorbency Adult Briefs provide a high-quality choice that won’t let you down. Expect incredible comfort and absorbency in these high-quality adult disposable briefs that boast soft-standing leak guards, wetness indicator, odor protection, high-grade USA fluff core, a comfy elastic waistband, and the amazing absorbency of over 5000ml.
- Maximum absorbency brief for moderate to heavy incontinence, whether it’s during your daily errands or your nightly rest.
- Long-lasting & money-saving: these plastic-backed pull up briefs last for two to three changes each day, even for heavy incontinence users. That means you use fewer diaper briefs and you save more money.
- Super comfortable and easy to adjust: these disposable briefs with an anatomical design feel great against your skin and feature strong, easily adjustable tapes with a frontal tape landing zone so you can fasten and refasten as needed.
- Snug and firm fit: four tapes featured on the AM/PM Forsite Briefs ensures an excellent fit with the flexibility of refastening, which is ideal for active users.
- Wetness indicator: there’s a fast-acting colour change system on the outside of these protective briefs to help show you or a caregiver when it’s ready to be changed.
- Stay feeling dry and protected: you’ll love the fast-drying high grade fluff core, soft standing leak guards/cuffs for extra peace of mind. There’s also an overlap of 3” on each side for added protection.
- Elastic stretch waistband on front and back of these control briefs, so they feel great even on active users.
- Latex free, for sensitive skin
- The fit of these briefs is very close to the fit of Comficare briefs.
- All cases ship in discreet plain brown box packaging.
Bag of 12
36/case (3 bags)
Bag of 10
30/case (3 bags)
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Posted by Thor Macleod on 20th Apr 2017
I love how these feel. They have the perfect crinkle, perfect feel for any one that loves to wear diapers. Personal favourite. The best thing about it is the price.
Best Adult Diaper I have tried
Posted by Robert on 13th Apr 2017
This is now my main daytime diaper to manage my OAB issue. I agree with the other reviewer I wish they would make the medium just a bit bigger as I am in-between sizes
but other then that Thumbs up for the Forsite AM/PAM Diaper
now my #1 for price and quality
Posted by Alexandre Lavallee on 12th Feb 2017
They are simply amazing! Tapes are holding well, the diaper never leaks, holds a lot, keeps the moisture away from skin and they are very comfortable to wear. Thumbs up for me!
Superb product - well redesigned
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Feb 2017
I've had to use adult diapers for over 30 years due to spinal cord damage, and have tried just about everything on the market. The original Forsite brief was excellent in fit, absorbency, wicking and everything except the horrible blue logo and single fastening tape tabs. I spoke to Forsite and Age Comfort management about these two issues, and am so happy they fixed things and now have the best adult diaper on the market.
While a bit bulkier than some, wearing loose clothing makes them totally discreet.
All in all I'd say these are the best product available in North America for performance and price.
Well done Forsite and Age Comfort.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Jan 2017
Thanks for taking the gawd awful writing off of these, now they are perfect and will definitely buy more.
Posted by Alan on 29th Jan 2017
These diapers are thick and very absorbant. They are real bulky so not for people who need discretion. The comfort of these are where I have a problem. I have a 38-40 waist line. The mediums are a bit small on me, and I swim in the large and can't get a good seal on legs. I'd love to see them make an overlap of sizes by adding a couple inches to the mediums making them go up to a 42-43, and keep the large as they are. This would enable users a better sizing between the two. Did I say these diapers are really thick and thirsty!
worth what you pay for
Posted by daniel on 22nd Jan 2017
I was asked by age comfort to write a review of this product so here I go..
They leak easily if laying down
Tapes don't stay stuck on after pulled up once
So I have to say they are worth it for the price
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jan 2017
After much searching and trying different adult briefs I found the most absorbent and the best fit.
They really work
Posted by Alex Hood on 12th Jan 2017
I am so glad to have finally found am overnight that can handle the job.
Posted by Unknown on 12th Jan 2017
They really are with the price. Not expensive and they hold up for 7 hours if you can't get a change in during the work day.