Whether you’re recovering from surgery or elderly, you may be unsteady on your feet and unable to stand or sit safely in the bath or shower. Now you can sit and relax worry-free through your bathtime routine with the help of the Forsite Health Deluxe Shower (or Bath) Chair with Back Support. It’s a height-adjustable shower chair, made with durable, corrosion-proof material and is a cinch to put together.
- Adjustable angled legs let you customize the bath seat height from 16.5” to 20.5”.
- Corrosion proof with a dark finish, so it will last a long time, boostingbath safety for seniors and the disabled.
- Lightweight, so this medical shower chair is easy to lift and move to different rooms.
- Rubber foot tips make sure it stays firmly in place.
- Drainage holes in the seat and backrest boost safety by reducing slippage risk in the tub.
- Simple tool-free assembly.
- Large seat at 18" width x 14" depth, so it can accommodate a range of people.
- Weight capacity is 300lbs so it’s durable and sturdy.
- One-year warranty for extra peace of mind.
Not returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Posted by FRED P on 7th Aug 2017
GREAT PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE-(purchased mine on SALE) WELL CONSTRUCTED -STRONG-VERY VERY LIGHT-& IS HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE.FITS AN AVERAGE SIZE TUB PERFECTLY WITH MORE THAN ENOUGH SEATING ROOM(so dont worry if you have a BIG BUTT)THE BACKREST IS ALSO VERY CONVENIENT FOR COMFORT & HOLDING ONTO FOR GETTING IN & OUT OF TUB.OVERALL THIS STURDY WELL DESIGNED CHAIR IS A MUCH RECOMMENDED PURCHASE.I USE MINE ALSO NOT JUST FOR IN THE TUB OR SHOWER STALL BUT FOR EXTRA SEATING IN THE BATHROOM.
Grab it while it is on Sale
Posted by Unknown on 10th Jan 2017
A very good product. I put it inside the shower stall and I can seat inside shower safely. Good product.
Posted by Angel Rackman on 20th Apr 2016
Very sturdy and looks good. Using it for 1 month now and happy. Would recommend
Posted by Mrs. Linda Chen on 4th Apr 2016
This doesn't look like a shower chair and that's why we bought it. Very happy and surprisingly extremely well made. Very easy to carry or move and we have been now using it in our master bath and will buy another for the guest room. I like the fact it has made our bathroom safer without looking like a hospital or an old folks home! Thank you
You recently viewed...