Want a simple, gentle way to improve your physical health? Make a plan to fit in daily low-impact exercise with this Forsite Health Digital Folding Exercise Peddler. It’s a convenient, therapeutic, and compact mini cycle pedal exerciser that lets you tone your arms and legs and increase your blood circulation in a safe way. You’ll love the five-function digital display that counts your exercise time, revolutions, strides, and calories burned.
- Fold it up and store it away: this lightweight medical exercise peddler means there’s no need to buy a big, bulky full-sized exercise bike.
- Adjustable resistance levels: the tension knob lets you increase or decrease the pedal tension to make your workout easier or harder.
- Four anti-slip rubber pads to protect the pedal machine from sliding around and damaging floors.
- Five-function digital display helps you track your exercise time, revolution count, revolutions per minute (RPM) and calories burned
- Regular use of this arm and leg workout machine can boost your circulation, ease aches and pains, improve arthritis and more.
- Compact and light: 18.5” x 15.5” x 10” and just 4.6 lbs, so you can lift it and stow it away with ease.
- Just open it up and it’s ready: this portable pedal exerciser comes assembled and with batteries.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2017
The tensioner loosens by itself, otherwise better than the last one we bought.
A very useful product
Posted by Marjorie McKenna on 6th May 2017
Once I got used to the peddler I found it very helpful. At first it was a little difficult - if you don't site it just right it tends to jerk around - but once I figured out the height I needed above it and how near, I really got going. I think I'll be continuing to use it even after I get back on my feet!
Posted by Unknown on 25th Sep 2016
We set it up for the elderly person. For us it nicely folding and portable , easy to set up and works well.
Handy but awkward
Posted by Wendy W on 12th Sep 2016
it is very hand and compact. I have to pull our a dining room chair to use it and it is still a bit awkward to use. Tension knob makes very little difference in how hard you have to work to pedal and the metal below the knob gets hot.
don't waste your money!
Posted by penny fox on 12th Sep 2016
the feet slide on flooring or carpet
tension knob turns but makes no difference to the tension itself. Very uncomfortable to use from any chair - seems to be the wrong height.
Excellent Little Exerciser
Posted by Nan MacArthur on 1st Sep 2016
Very easy to use while sitting, watching TV, etc. A friend has one also and is happy with it. This well made peddler is a bargain.
does what I wanted it to
Posted by Karen on 22nd Aug 2016
Sets up easily, compact, doesn't give an intense workout but enough to say you did something and it's very convenient because you can put it wherever you happen to be sitting.
Easy to use
Posted by Unknown on 11th Aug 2016
i took this pedlar on a 10 day camping trip. Easy to transport.
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jun 2016
Had a knee replacement and needed to do biking, this is ideal as I can sit anywhere to exercise, doesn't take much space.
Great for idle time !
Posted by Bob. I. on 21st Apr 2016
I use it while watching TV. Could use more tension for resistance. Metal parts of the pedals get quite "hot".
Showing reviews 1-10 of 13 | Next
You recently viewed...