Hollister 14203 New Image FlexWear Skin Barriers Flat Cut to Fit w/ Tape 1 3/4 to 2 1/4"
Colour ID: Red
Cut to: maximum maximum of 1-3/4in. (44mm)
Size: 2-1/4in. (57mm) Flange
Quantity: box of 5
* Confidence assured with the floating flange; provides utmost security with the patented locking system that audibly "clicks" into place.
* Protects skin from corrosive drainage with the standard wear, FlexWear skin barrier.
* Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
* FlexWear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence and is designed for more than one day weartime. It is more resistant to breakdown than SoftFlex. FlexWear is a good general choice of skin barrier for colostomies and ileostomies where greater than one day wear time is desired.
* Non-Woven Skin Barrier Backing: A porous plastic that is soft and flexible.
* Recommended for Home Use. Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
* Pouch Locking System: The patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
* Bathing/Swimming Allowable: Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
* Floating Flange: The exclusive Hollister Floating Flange found on two-piece products avoids having to press on the tender post-operative abdomen when attaching a pouch to a skin barrier.
* Color Coded Packaging: To help you select compatible New Image pouches and barriers, every box label is color-coded. Simply match the colors (red, green, or blue).
* Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier: Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
* Porous Cloth Adhesive: This proprietary adhesive is gentle to the skin for enhanced comfort.