Hollister 14904 New Image Flextend Skin Barriers Convex Pre Sized w/ Tape 1 to 1 3/4"
Colour ID: Green
Size: 1-3/4 in. (44mm) Flange
Stoma Size: 1 in. (25mm)
Quantity: box of 5
* Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas...pre-cut openings.
* Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
* Protects the skin over extended wearing time from irritating discharge. Flextend skin barrier is the barrier of choice for urostomies and ileostomies.
* FlexTend Skin Barrier: Flextend is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileosotomies. Flextend barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4.5 - 5.0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms. Please note that use of a skin sealant (e.g. Skin Gel Protective Dressing Wipes, Series 7917) will decrease the wear time that would be expected.
* Clear Plastic Skin Barrier Cutting Guide: This feature consists of concentric circles on a thin plastic film for cutting the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
* Integral Convexity: Skin barriers with integral convexity are indicated for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted. These skin barriers are either pre-sized or cut-to-fit.
* Bathing/Swimming Allowable: Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.
* Porous Cloth Adhesive: This proprietary adhesive is gentle to the skin for enhanced comfort.
* ElastaFlex Skin Barrier Backing: ElastaFlex is an ultra-thin, soft and flexible semi-permeable film that covers the skin barrier. It keeps fluids from eroding the skin barrier.
* Non-Woven Skin Barrier Backing: A porous plastic that is soft and flexible.
* Pouch Locking System: The patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
* Recommended for Home Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
* Pre-Sized Skin Barrier Stoma Opening: The skin barrier is supplied with an opening that allows the user to apply it without any preparation.
* Floating Flange: The exclusive Hollister Floating Flange found on two-piece products avoids having to press on the tender post-operative abdomen when attaching a pouch to a skin barrier.
* Color Coded Packaging: To help you select compatible New Image pouches and barriers, every box label is color-coded. Simply match the colors (red, green, or blue).