Hollister 15404 New Image FlexWear Skin Barriers Convex Cut to Fit w/ Tape 2 to 2 3/4"
Colour ID: Blue
Cut to: maximum of 2in. (51mm)
Size: 2-3/4in. (70mm) Flange
Quantity: box of 5
* Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas...cut-to-fit openings.
* Eliminates pressure on tender post operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange.
* Superior skin care...FlexWear skin barrier is formulated to resist breakdown.
* Floating Flange: The exclusive Hollister Floating Flange found on two-piece products avoids having to press on the tender post-operative abdomen when attaching a pouch to a skin barrier.
* Integral Convexity: Skin barriers with integral convexity are indicated for stomas that are flush, recessed or retracted. These skin barriers are either pre-sized or cut-to-fit.
* Pouch Locking System: The patented locking mechanism attaches the pouch securely to the skin barrier, preventing unintentional separation.
* Color Coded Packaging: To help you select compatible New Image pouches and barriers, every box label is color-coded. Simply match the colors (red, green, or blue).
* Recommended for Home Use: Product has features that would be most appropriate for home care.
* FlexWear Skin Barrier: FlexWear is a cross-linked hydrocolloid skin barrier that provides aggressive adherence and is designed for more than one day weartime. It is more resistant to breakdown than SoftFlex. FlexWear is a good general choice of skin barrier for colostomies and ileostomies where greater than one day wear time is desired.
* Cut-to-Fit Skin Barrier: Allows the user to cut the skin barrier opening to the size and shape of the stoma.
* Tapered Skin Barrier Edge: Tapered skin barrier is thin at the edges and thicker in the center around the stoma. Because of its thin edges, tape is not required and the skin barrier is more flexible and conformable.
* Bathing/Swimming Allowable: Product can be worn while bathing or swimming without affecting its performance.