The Sidekick HUGO Rollator is a great side folding rolling walker.
The HUGO maneuvers easily around small spaces and weighs only 17 lbs.
This unique rollator even stands when folded! Simply pull on the seat strap to fold compactly for easy storage and transportation.
With its sleek, low-profile design and heavy-duty yet ultra-light steel frame construction, Sidekick™ delivers the mobility, convenience and portability you need in a walker, without the added bulk. Tool-free assembly is quick and easy.
A built-in seat and large contoured backrest provide a comfortable place to power up whenever you need a rest. A convenient utility basket offers easy portability for your belongings.
Height adjustable handle bars ensure correct posture, and ergonomic hand grips comfortably position your hands at a natural angle, which enables better brake access and control.
Extra-large 8” front wheels and 6” rear wheels offer reliable stability for more confidence and security when walking indoors or outdoors.
Hugo®‘s Sidekick™ rolling walker supports adults up to 250 lb. and would benefit those with decreased endurance, compromised balance, severe arthritis or rehabilitating an injury.
- Weighs only 17.9 lb. (8 kg) Sidekick has an ultra-lightweight yet extra durable steel frame with a 250 lb capacity.
- Quick folding design even stands when folded for convenient storage. Simply pull up the seat strap to fold your rollator in one simple step.
- Compact stability designed for small spaces, this compact 4-wheeled walker won’t get in the way of narrow hallways and tight corners.
- Comfortable sling seat and full contoured back rest offer a safe and convenient spot to catch your breath. Seat 8.7” L x 17.3” W and 20.5” H (from the ground). Backrest 6.5” L x 17.5” W.
- Handy utility basket to store gadgets and groceries is removable and machine washable. Basket 15” W x 6” L x 5” H.
- Large wheels are perfect for indoor and outdoor use and glide easily over grass and bumpy sidewalks. Front wheels 8”; Rear wheels 6”.
- Adjustable handle heights can be set between 30.5” and 35” from the ground to offer a perfect fit for anyone between 5’ and 6’2”.
- Ergonomic hand grips are angled for increased comfort and easier access to brake handles. Width between handlebars 15.8".
- Advanced Braking System provides increased stopping power, while requiring small amounts of force.
- Hand brakes lock intuitively when “parked” for safety while sitting. Push down on brake handles to lock, and lift to release.
- Tool-free assembly and easy-to-follow illustrated instructions.
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lb (113 kg).
You recently viewed...