The "M" portion of the unit is coated with rubberized foam that provides a safe no-slip and ergonomic grip and padding for the user. The M-Rail Bedside Rail also comes equipped with an additional cross bar under the arch for added safety. Foam mattress grips keep the unit secure between the mattress and the box-spring. Nylon load straps wrap underneath the bed frame to provide additional security and stability. The stabilizing arms fit between the mattress layers and the securing straps wrap around the lower mattress section to firmly secure the bedside rail in place.
- No modification of the bed frame required.
- No tools are required, it is easily dismantled and portable
- Fits twin to king size
- Rounded "m" construction allows for one or two hand leveraging, while causing the least physical stress.
- Rubberized foam gripping sheath provides a superior gripping surface, aesthetic appearance and padding which protects against injury from incidental contact with the rail.
- Ergonomic handle design contoured to your hand reducing wrist strain.
- Comfortable non-slip foam handle.
- Assists entry and exit from bed.
- Great means of fall prevention
- Strong nylon webbing safety strap.
- Height adjustable, fits standard and pillow-top mattresses
- Weight capacity 250 lb(115kg)
- Adjustable Height: 14¼" to 20"
You recently viewed...