- Multi-height adjustable, by operating the hand cranks at the foot of the bed. Foot, head and overall bed height can be adjusted. Hand crank handles fold down to be concealed to prevent injury.
- Side clips under angle iron store shaft when bed is unassembled.
- Easy to set up.
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Head and foot adjustment allow for an anatomically correct sleep surface.
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight.
- Reinforced frame resists twisting and bending.
- Zinc coated spring deck.
- Heavy duty, bed ends are attractive in any décor and easy to maintain.
- Head and foot ends are interchangeable with Invacare® and Sunrise®.
- Manufactured in ISO9001 facility.
- CSA approved.
- Warranty: (Original purchaser) Limited Lifetime on welds, 5 years on frame, 1 year on all other parts and components.
- Bed Height (min): 16”
- Bed Height (max): 24.5”
- Overall Length: 88”
- Overall Width: 36”
- Product Weight: 165 lbs.
- Weight Limit: 450 lbs.
AC2215, AC2216 and AC2217 do NOT come with a mattress
Posted by Darren Y on 15th Nov 2013
This manual hospital bed with an 80” therapeutic mattress is easy to position. The 80” therapeutic mattress is comfortable to sleep on. It is easy for me to get in and out of bed. The crank to lower and raise the bed is easy to use, unlike others where it is so tight to turn.
You recently viewed...