This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration. Available with 10” deep air cells.
- This combination therapy system provides both alternating pressure and low air loss to optimize pressure redistribution and manage skin maceration.
- 10” deep static perimeter tubing surrounds the length of the mattress preventing the patient from becoming trapped between the mattress and side rails.
- Cell-on-cell design of 8” deep air cells prevents “bottoming out” and also provides up to 24 hours of power outage protection.
- Advanced Clinical and Care Giver Features: Auto-Firm, Seat Inflate, auto-recovery, microprocessing feedback, lock-out and more!
- Digital pump allows for customization to individual patients’ comfort and safety needs, and will autoreturn to alternating pressure mode if system is left on static mode for more than 2 hours.
- 4-way stretch cover is low shear, fluid-resistant, vapor permeable, quilted and zippered.
- Each one of the 20, 8” deep air bladders are easily removed and replaced.
- Pillow function maintains the 3 air cells at the head of the bed in static mode for patient comfort.
- 3 diagnostic alarms tell you whether a problem is with the mattress or the pump for more efficient servicing.
- CPR valve allows for rapid deflation.
- EZ Lock/Quick Release Tubing connector.
- Pump Airflow: 12 LPM
- Pump Cycle Time: 10, 15, 20, 25 minutes
- Pump Type: Compressor
- Pump Alarms: Visual/Audible
- Mattress Dimensions: 80” (W) x 36” (H) x 10” (D)
- Mattress Cover Material: Fluid-Resistant Stretch
- Weight Capacity: 450 lbs