The Medline Bath Lift has been designed to provide the user with a safe and comfortable bathing experience. It is easy to install, use, clean and transport!
- Comfortable soft foam seat and contoured backrest.
- Safe transfer disk provides easy in-and-out access.
- Secure installation. Side panels are supported by tub walls and suction cups hold lift securely in place to bottom of tub.
- Clean, sleek look in white with attractive blue padding.
- Quick rechargeable control: 1-hour rechargeable hand control is built to float, or can be attached to the tub with its suction cup for added measure.
- 5-10 baths on a single battery charge (may vary upon user weight)
- Latex free
- Total length: 28.4” (72.1cm)
- Seat width: 14.7” (37.3cm)
- Seat depth: 15.9” (40.4cm)
- Minimum seat height: 2.8” (7.1cm)
- Maximum seat height: 17.3” (43.9cm)
- Back height: 26.6” (67.6cm)
- Back angle: 7-40 degrees of recline
- Base frame ‘footprint’: 13.5” x 25” (34.3cmx63.5cm)
- Weight Capacity: 308.7lbs (140kg)
- Total Unit Weight: 28.3lbs (12.8kg)
Buy Medline Bath Lift in Canada from AgeComfort.com
Able to enjoy a bath again!
Posted by Lynda on 20th Feb 2015
I have had the chair lift for a few weeks now. It was easy to install and stood up to all the makers claims. It is so née to be able to soak in a tub again. I only wish my tub was deeper. I can only get part of my body submerged but it is still well worth it.
You recently viewed...