- Designed for individuals who have difficulty sitting down or getting up from the toilet.
- Allows the individual to use their existing toilet seat and lid.
- Tool-free arms can be removed or added as needed.
- Arm sleeves and receivers are made of metal for more durability.
- Heavy-duty molded plastic construction provides additional strength and durability.
- Lightweight and portable.
- Easily attaches to toilet bowl.
- No tools required for installation.
- Easy to clean.
- Two models accommodate standard and elongated toilets
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Seat Width: 13.75”
- Seat Depth: 17”
- Seat Height: 3.5”
- Width between Arms: 19.75”
- Product Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
A lifesaver after surgery!
Posted by Unknown on 24th Jun 2016
I don't know what I would have done without this seat after having foot surgery. It made recuperation so much easier, and more importantly, safer. I kept it on for 3-4 weeks and once it was off, it reinforced how much it helped. It was super easy to install and disassembles easily when you don't need it any more. I'm having surgery in the other foot next year and will for sure be using the seat again but probably for 5-6 weeks.