Quick Information: 1 unit per package – Please note that there is a limit of 5 samples per order. Any additional samples will be dropped from the order without notification at the time of processing.
If you or a family member want to find incontinence briefs that let you go about your daily routine and nightly rest in fully-protected comfort, Forsite's AM/PM Maximum Absorbency Adult Briefs provide a high quality choice that won't let you down. Expect incredible comfort and absorbency in these high-quality adult disposable briefs that boast soft-standing leak guards, wetness indicator, odour protection, high-grade USA fluff core, a comfy elastic waistband, and the amazing absorbency of over 5000ml.
- Maximum absorbency brief for moderate to heavy incontinence, whether it's during your daily errands or your nightly rest.
- Long-lasting & money-saving: these plastic-backed pull up briefs last for two to three changes each day, even for heavy incontinence users. That means you use fewer diaper briefs and you save more money.
- Super comfortable and easy to adjust these disposable briefs with an anatomical design feel great against your skin and feature strong, easily adjustable tapes with a frontal tape landing zone so you can fasten and refasten as needed.
- Snug and firm fit: four tapes featured on the AM/PM Forsite Briefs ensures an excellent fit with the flexibility of refastening, which is ideal for active users.
- Wetness indicator: there's a fast-acting colour change system on the outside of these protective briefs to help show you or a caregiver when it's ready to be changed.
- Stay feeling dry and protected: you'll love the fast drying high grade fluff core, soft standing leak guards/cuffs for etra peace of mind. There's also an overlap of 3" on each side for added protection.
- Elastic stretch waistband on front and back of these control briefs, so they feel great even on active users.
- Latex free, for sensitive skin
- The fit of these briefs is very close to the fit of Comficare briefs.
First, the medium was too small, and the large fits perfectly
Posted by Marie Thibault on 18th Feb 2017
But I can't wear them during the day because they are too big & noisy. And i need my husband
to stick it. I'm not able to do that
by myself, and its a big deception.
But, for the nignt its the best I ever
I have adopted it.
Posted by Unknown on 15th Feb 2017
Love the front taping section, never leaks, great comfort, I have adopted it
best I"ve ever used
Posted by Unknown on 11th Dec 2016
these are top quality. they cost a bit more but are well worth it
Really good diapers
Posted by Shawn Tryon on 4th Nov 2016
Just wish I had ordered them instead of the Abena L4s. Cheaper in price but better in quality.
Posted by Unknown on 16th Jul 2016
I like these diapers ..good quality plastic backed diaper but I still wear plastic baby pants with them.
best diaper on the market
Posted by Jeff Auld on 15th Jul 2016
The best diaper on the market. The logo on the front is kinda a bummer. But other than that these are amazing they hold lots no leaks very comfortable will continue to buy over the abena m4 diapers
A Very Good Diaper
Posted by Mike on 27th Jun 2016
I've tried almost every adult diaper on the market today and the Forsite am/pm diaper is definitely in the top 10%. They are comfortable both wet and dry, the tapes work well and don't come undone unexpectedly as have several other diapers I've tried. They absorb an incredible amount (I'm not sure if it's quite the 5000ml they advertise) and they hold it well (no leaks except due to over wetting). The only issues I have with these diapers is a matter of asthetics rather than performance, I would prefer not to have the company's name and type of diaper emblazoned across the tape landing strip (especially since I prefer a more babyish look, feel and smell to my diapers but that's neither here nor there). A good product and with a few minor tweaks...a great product.