Quick Information: 1 unit per package – Please note that there is a limit of 5 samples per order. Any additional samples will be dropped from the order without notification at the time of processing.
Fully breathable, one piece belted brief style promotes less heat build-up against the skin, to help promote overall skin health for those with moderate to heavy incontinence.
A design breakthrough for wearers and caregivers. Easier and quicker to change than traditional products, TENA Flex is highly rated by caregivers of individuals who are bedridden, require assistance or have sensitive skin. This unique belted brief is designed to minimize the need for lifting and has been proven to reduce the risk of back strain on caregivers to make changing less intrusive for the wearer.
Wearers also appreciate the thin discreet design with InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology for outstanding dryness; the 100% breathable Air-Dry Layer backsheet that lets air circulate to prevent dampness on the skin and improve user comfort; the shape that leaves the hips and thighs uncovered, preventing chafing or sweatiness; and odour control for total freshness.
- EXTRA WIDE COMFISTRETCH BELT New gray colour is more clothing-like for greater comfort & dignity. Conforms to the body's natural contours and movements ensuring a snug, more comfortable, body-close fit. Soft, airy, non-irritating belt material has hook and loop fastening. Extra wide belt and center hook minimize product rollover to maximize wearer comfort.
- FLEXIBLE ELASTIC BANDS Added on the belt for increased ease of movement against the body.
- INSTADRI SKIN-CARING SYSTEM™ Improves surface dryness, promoting healthier skin.
- ABSORBENT CORE Thin for better fit, comfort and discretion. Wide in the back for increased coverage.
- ALL AROUND AIR CIRCULATION SKIN-CARING BACKCOVER Combines skin-friendly textile covering and breathable Air Dry Layer™ which allows liquid and odours to stay in while allowing water vapor to escape. Imprinted with visual application instructions to make it easier for the staff to apply the product.
|SAM1266||Size 8, 24"-34"|
|SAM1267||Size 12, 28"-42"|
|SAM1268||Size 16, 33"-50"|
|SAM1269||Size 20, 41"-61"|
Posted by christian gould on 2nd Jan 2017
didnt even take one wetting and leaked down the back of my pants.
not a good diaper
Effective & Easy To Use
Posted by Unknown on 5th Aug 2015
This brief is easy to put on and the tapes adhere easily and remaqin attached. I found it was extremely absorbent. The only thing lacking are leak guards in the brief and more absorbent material up front. Anyone wearing this brief might consider wearing a plastic panty if you are a heavy wetter.
Posted by tammy myers on 19th Jan 2015
very good product but need more than 1, for a free sample