Quick Information: 1 unit per package – Please note that there is a limit of 5 samples per order. Any additional samples will be dropped from the order without notification at the time of processing.
TENA Stretch Super Absorbency provides maximum bladder and/or bowel protection for nighttime or extended wear. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay-in-place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
- FULLY BREATHABLE STRETCH SIDES:
• Promote skin health and comfort.
• Easier to select the right size, faster to apply.
• Provide secure, individualized “stay in place" fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort.
- SUPERABSORBENT MICROBEADS to help reduce odour and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- UNIQUE TENA® "SURE STAY" WIDE HOOK SYSTEM delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability – first time, every time.
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
watch out for snugness!
Posted by Unknown on 17th Dec 2015
The brief is absorbent enough, but the Medium is quite large and the potential for leakage is significant. With no inner leg barrier, large amounts of liquid can escape without warning. Unless you are bedridden, you're better off with traditional taped briefs.