The Serene hearing aid dryer and refresher uses controlled dry heat (electrically generated) to actively evaporate any moisture on or in the hearing aid, while similar products use a consumable desiccant brick to absorb the moisture. Additionally the DB-100 has a battery tester built-in so you don't throw away good batteries prematurely or run out of juice while you are away. An affordable device with excellent value!
- Uses gentle dry heat to remove moisture and condensation
- Environmentally friendly - No costly chemicals or desiccants needed
- Powerful UV light inhibits bacteria growth which can cause itchy ears
- Built in battery tester, no more throwing away batteries pre-maturely and wasting money
- Easy-to-open compartment even for people with arthritis
- Simple one-touch operation
- Accommodates up to 2 pairs of hearing aids or Cochlear implant processors
- Compact and lightweight with universal AC adapter (110-240V) - Ideal for use at home or on the road anywhere in the world
- 1-Year Warranty
Neat O111 Does exactly what it says!!!
Posted by Robert Bullough on 14th Nov 2016
Without a doubt this product reaches the top!! It only requires you to take off the hearing aid at night and then put it in the machine. All done and it choses the right time and all the rest to completely readies the aid again for future use.