The Serene hearing aid dryer and refresher uses controlled dry heat (electrically generated) to actively evaporate any moisture on or in the hearing aid, while similar products use a consumable desiccant brick to absorb the moisture. Additionally the DB-100 has a battery tester built-in so you don't throw away good batteries prematurely or run out of juice while you are away. An affordable device with excellent value!
- Uses gentle dry heat to remove moisture and condensation
- Environmentally friendly - No costly chemicals or desiccants needed
- Powerful UV light inhibits bacteria growth which can cause itchy ears
- Built in battery tester, no more throwing away batteries pre-maturely and wasting money
- Easy-to-open compartment even for people with arthritis
- Simple one-touch operation
- Accommodates up to 2 pairs of hearing aids or Cochlear implant processors
- Compact and lightweight with universal AC adapter (110-240V) - Ideal for use at home or on the road anywhere in the world
- 1-Year Warranty
You recently viewed...