This 2 way pager from Serene is a great communication device, ideal for caregivers.
It allows a patient or loved one to summon help with the simple press of a button, altering their caregiver who may be anywhere in the house, such as the backyard, garage etc...
The PG-200 Serene 2 way pager has a super long range of 150 ft which is above industry average for this type of device. It will receive and transmit throughout the entire house.
Instead of ringing a call bell that may not be heard in an emergency, this 2 way caregiver pager is an indispensible device that every caregiver should have.
- Three alert modes: strong vibration, bright strobe-light flasher, adjustable-volume ringtone
- Easy to use: 2 way paging by simply pressing a button and confirmation your page was received
- Long 150ft range works throughout the house
- Lightweight, compact and easy to wear as it includes a belt clip and wrist strap lanyard
- PG-200 Serene 2 Way Page comes complete with: 2 Pagers with built-in rechargeable batteries and 1 micro-USB AC charger
- Either pager can serve as the sending pager to initiate an alert or as the receiving pager to acknowledge the alert.
- Transmit Frequency 868 MHz (USA & EU) / 315 MHz (Japan)
- Maximum Pagers in system: 4
- Speaker Loudness: 79 dBA at 1ft
- Battery: 3.7V 300mAh Li-ion rechargeable battery
- Batttery Use Time: Approx. 10-20 days depending on usage
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 2-3 hours
- AC Adapter Input: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Adapter Output: 5V DC 500mA micro USB
- Operating Temperature: 32-degree to 113-degree Fahrenheit (0-degree to 45-degree Celsius)
- Dimensions: 1.75" W x 3.25" H x 2.625" D (30mm x 54mm x 88mm) with belt-clip
- Weight: 2 oz (56 g) with battery
- Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty