The SleepWeaver Mask is the only cloth mask on the market! If you find traditional silicone masks leave red marks or are complicated to adjust, the SleepWeaver Mask might be a great solution for you. The cloth mask weighs less than an ounce and feels as light as a handkerchief lying on your nose. The mask works by inflating and softly conforming to facial features to create an individual seal. This mask works while you are on your side, stomach, or back and with glasses. The material wicks away moisture to reduce rainout and the small air ports diffuse air softly and quietly to avoid disturbing a bed partner.
- The entire portion of the mask that contacts the skin is made of cloth which makes it more comfortable to wear than plastic
- The cloth mask forms a balloon that conforms to the patient’s face
- No rigid plastic clips, frames, or buckles
- The cloth breathes and does not feel sticky
- No mask marks on the face in the morning
- Lightweight and flexible
- Due to the design of the Sleep Weaver there is a smooth air flow path. This minimizes noise from air turbulence in the mask
- Good seal with no pressure points
- No chance of creating a pressure sore at the bridge of the nose
- Small, light weight and easy to fit. One size fits all
- Clean by hand or in washing machine
- Easy to store or pack for travel
- Wear glasses, read or watch TV while wearing the mask
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
LIGHT and QUIET CPAP MASK
Posted by rejean39 on 27th Mar 2015
This is absolutely the lightest mask I have ever tried. Read the instructions carefully and you should have no problems. The best part is how quiet it is.
Best CPAP mask ever
Posted by SI, Newmarket, ON on 10th Jun 2013
Have been using CPAP masks for several years; several different models- and hated them all! The hard plastic type made me claustrophobic; I used them on a "now and again" basis only because I hated them so much. Then I saw the Sleepweaver in the Agecomfort Catalogue and decided to take a risk and try it (a risk because I could not return it if I didn't like it) I LOVEIT! Right from the first night I have hardly known I have a mask on; it is so light and conforms so well to my face that I have no problems whatsoever with it. A great product- I wish I had found it years ago!