The Spitfire EX 1420 4-Wheel Power Scooter is the perfect scooter for the active person in your life. Not only is this Scooter easy to operate and fun to drive, but it is build extremely well and features solid black, non marking tires which means worry free (never flat) travel!
The scooter can be easily disassembled into 5 pieces for transport or storage and features a 9 mile maximum range with standard 12AH batteries. Every unit comes standard with three sets of replaceable color panels allowing the user to quickly and easily switch the scooter from Metallic Red to Midnight Blue to Silver.
- Wrap-around delta handles make driving easy, even for those with limited dexterity.
- Adjustable angle tiller allows the client to position the controller into the most ideal driving position.
- Backlit battery gauge makes it even easier to read.
- Seat features 180 degree swivel and fold-down backrest.
- Stylish two-tone seat upholstery.
- Removable flip-up armrests have adjustable height, width and angle for a broad range of adjustments
- These can easily be changed and adjusted to fit the needs of the client.
- Armrest reflectors make the scooter more visible when traveling in low light conditions.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter.
- Standard plastic front basket includes removable liner bag.
- Limited Life Time Warranty on original purchaser on the frame of the scooter
- 14 Month Limited Warranty for the drive train components (Transaxle, motor, wiring, harness & brake)
- 6 months warranty on the battery
- For ease and convenience, all warranty claims are dealt directly with Drive Medical.
- Free Shipping on this item includes Lift Gate Service and delivery to individuals front door.
- 30% Restocking fee for returns
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs|
|Maximum Speed||5 mph|
|Maximum Range||9 miles|
|Floor to Seat Height||20" - 23"|
|Motor||24V x 270W x 4700 rpm|
|Batteries||Two 12V x 12 AH|
|Battery Charger||2 Amp, Offboard|
|Front Wheels||7.5" x 2" Flat Free|
|Rear Wheels||8.5" x 3" Flat Free
|Base Weight||66 lbs|
|Battery Weight (pair)||20 lbs (12AH)|
|Seat Weight||17 lbs|
|Heaviest Piece Weight||40 lbs (front section)|
Speed and range will vary according to user weight
Compact, Lightweight, and Nice
Posted by Eric on 15th Nov 2013
This scooter is compact and lightweight. It took me a very long time to put the scooter together, even though I had my son help me. The manual is terrible. Once it was put together, it works great. The scooter will fit into any vehicle (except smart cars). I can go through aisles smoothly without bumping into things. I also like how the seat swivels, so I don’t have to turn my body.
To whom it may concern
Posted by Evelyn Mcbain on 18th Jul 2013
To whom it may concern,
I'm writing this letter because I wanted to give my praise and review for this item. I do not use the internet so I have decided to write you the only way I know how, which is still the best way!
I ordered this scooter after seeing your ad in the Toronto Star. I had not heard of your company before and whoever started this company, please thank him or her as there are many products us old timers are in need of but have no way of getting.
I called and spoke with a nice young man with a British accent who helped answer my questions. He was very nice and ensured me that delivery would be on the exact day I needed it as my son was going to drive down from Ajax on the day it was delivered. The price was very good and there was free delivery. I don't have a lot of extra money so anywhere I can save money is a bonus.
Well, it arrived on the day promised and my son assembled it in a jiffy.
I have been using this now for about 2 weeks and I can say that I am absolutely delighted with everything.
It has made this Summer much more enjoyable as I am now venturing out into the neighborhood again.
I have stopped by some old friends who live just down the street but I haven't seen them in ages.
I was skeptical as I had never heard of your company before but everything from the time I phoned until today has been just wonderful. Would you please send me 3 extra print catalogues in the mail as I know a few people who could benefit from you services.
Thank you and I hope the right person is reading this.
*Posted by Admin (copy from letter that was mailed into us)
You recently viewed...