Stander EZ Adjust Bed Rail with Organizer Pouch is the only bed rail that adjusts in length after installation. Works well as a side rail to keep you from falling out of bed, as well as a support bar for getting in and out of bed. It adjusts from 26" to 34" to 42" with the push of a button. The rail also folds down and out of the way when it isn't in use. Can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring. Includes a dual safety strap that secures it to the bed frame. Works well on any size home or hospital bed rail and at 23" high it accommodates the thicker pillow top mattresses. Excellent for seniors and anyone else who is need of home care.
Features & Benefits:
- Bed Rail/Hand Rail – Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to asist in getting out of bed.
- Adjustable – Bed rail easily adjusts from 26” to 34” to 42” after it has been placed on the bed.
- Collapsible – Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Reversible – Can be placed on either side of the bed
- Dual Safety Strap – Secures bed rail to any home or hospital bed. Accommodates up to King size beds.
- Easy Assembly - No Additional Tools Required
- Width of Rail: Locks in place at 26”, 34” & 42” after installed on bed
- Height of Rail: 23” high from the base of mattress
- Gap Between Rails: 3”
- Weight of Product: 14 lb
- Bed Type: Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included Safety Strap
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs
- Assembly: Installs in minutes with 4 bolts and Allen Wrench (Included)
- Package Dimensions: 28” x 21” x 1.5”
- Case Dimensions: 4/case, 28” x 21” x 6” 60 lbs
Extend 26-42" Easily get out of bed Easily pivots down
No Additional Tools Required.
Also Works with Hospital and Adjustable Beds
Bed Rail Slide Between Mattress and Box Spring or Frame of Any Bed
Make Sure Bed Rail Sits Above Bend on Adjustable Beds
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Apr 2015
The videos show someone so able bodied that they probably don't need the rail. Nevertheless it does it exactly what we hoped it would.
Peace of Mind
Posted by Unknown on 5th Mar 2015
The delivery was speedy and the product itself is fantastic; I can enjoy a good night sleep knowing my husband is secure in the bed.