Tena Bariatric Briefs are designed for moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Now featuring hook tabs for unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body. Can be continually readjusted without tearing the product. TENA Bariatric Briefs are designed to meet the specialized needs of larger/ taller individuals, helping to support maximum comfort and dignity with a customizable fit range. The Bariatric (XL) Brief has a longer rise and a larger leg opening to accommodate the sizing needs of larger individuals.
TENA Bariatric Briefs also feature the InstaDri Skin-Caring System technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
Features and Benefits:
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE with Instadri Skin-Caring System™ provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odor, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is color coded for correct product selection.
- PATENTED LEG ELASTICS provide an individualized fit for enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- SECURE HOOK TAB FASTENERS provide secure fastening anywhere on the brief and unlimited refastenability.
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
72/case (6 bags)
64/case (2 bags)
32/case (4 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Need tips on buying adult briefs? Then read about "Tips for Buying Adult Diapers & Briefs," by our expert.
You recently viewed...