The New Tena Stretch Brief has a new printed backsheet makes selecting the correct product easy, while the printed barcode supports consumption tracking and inventory management for long term care fascilities and nursing homes.
TENA Stretch Super Absorbency provides maxium bladder and/or bowel protection for nighttime or extended wear. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, stay-in-place fit. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft non-woven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
Features and Benefits
- FULLY BREATHABLE STRETCH SIDES:
• Promote skin health and comfort.
• Easier to select the right size, faster to apply.
• Provide secure, individualized “stay in place" fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort.
- SUPERABSORBENT MICROBEADS to help reduce odour and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- UNIQUE TENA® "SURE STAY" WIDE HOOK SYSTEM delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability – first time, every time.
56/case (2 bags)
56/case (2 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
very absorbant but
Posted by Jeff Auld on 15th Jul 2016
Very absorbent. But they fit horrible very saggy and too loose around the leg. The Velcro just don't cut it makes it bunch up on the sides and leak if you not sitting or laying straight up
Not premium, but good for the price!
Posted by Tena Guy on 27th Dec 2015
All in all, a good brief, I actually get a better fit with the single tapes then the double. Quiet, not too bulky, no one will ever know you have it on! Could REALLY use leg cuffs, but then again, not a premium diaper either, what can you say!
Excellent and Discreet
Posted by Mr. Incontinent on 20th Jan 2014
I've bought and worn just about every heavy protection product that is sold here, and this is definitely one of my favorites. While the absorption volume isn't as high as say the Abena M4, these Tena Stretch briefs absorb extremely quick and seem to lock the fluid away very efficiently.
I have a 34" waist, so for me these things are pretty well fitted. The stretch ensures that the front and back both remain in contact with my skin even when I am bending over or laying down, something no other diaper seems to be able to do. And because they use a Velcro-like system, they are re-adjustable and fit perfectly every time without ripped tapes.
These diapers are extremely quiet. Honestly, I can wear them in the office and nobody would ever know even in a quiet room! I can actually fold the top back in on itself to fit within a pair of underwear and totally hide these diapers. It is a very soft material, so folding them in to hide them doesn't make them scratchy or chafe at all.
There are no barriers in this diaper though, so if you don't have a good fit at the legs I can see them being an issue. But the gathers around the legs are very deep and seem to have very good elastic, so I don't think that it would be much of a problem unless you were at the top of the waist size they recommend.
All in all, a very good diaper, I'm impressed. I took a chance ordering Tena since I know their retail stuff sucks, but this was a pleasant surprise.
Not as good as the regular double tape system
Posted by Unknown on 7th Jul 2013
Tried these diapers for a change since they have a single velcro tape on each side. I ordered the medium and found they were difficult to get a snug fit. I also found they bunch up since the tapes don't hold the sides as effectively as the regular double tape style. They still worked well for both day and night time use but I think I prefer the regular style of diaper as it feels more secure.
You recently viewed...