The New Tena Stretch Brief has a new printed backsheet makes selecting the correct product easy, while the printed barcode supports consumption tracking and inventory management for long term care fascilities and nursing homes.
TENA Stretch Ultra absorbency provides protection for moderate to heavier bladder and/or bowel incontinence. The unique feature combination of Stretch Sides with full-length hook fasteners provides secure, individualized “stay in place fit”. This easily customizable fit reduces product gapping and sagging for improved comfort, security and effective leakage control. Soft nonwoven material provides full breathability while promoting skin health and comfort.
Features and Benefits:
- FULLY BREATHABLE STRETCH SIDES:
• Promote skin health and comfort.
• Easier to select the right size, faster to apply.
• Provide secure, individualized “stay in place" fit for effective leakage control and improved comfort.
- SUPERABSORBENT MICROBEADS to help reduce odour and quickly lock away liquids to help promote drier skin with more comfort and discretion.
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where needed the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and greater dignity.
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for fast and accurate product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- UNIQUE TENA "SURE STAY" WIDE HOOK SYSTEM delivers unlimited, fast, secure fastenability – first time, every time.
72/case (2 bags)
72/case (2 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
You recently viewed...