Moderate to heavy absorbent protection and security against leakage, and suitable for fecal incontinence. Hook Tab fastening allows unlimited refastening to ensure a secure, comfortable fit around the body to minimize leakage. TENA Classic Plus also features the InstaDri Skin-Caring System™ technology for outstanding dryness and dual core technology that rapidly absorbs urine and retains it away from the body. Soft nonwoven backsheet for wearer comfort and dignity.
Features and Benefits:
- HOOK TAB FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability
- BLUE TARGET ABSORPTION ZONE provides extra protection where neded the most to quickly lock in liquids and odour, promoting drier, healthier skin with dignity and discretion.
- SOFT, NONWOVEN BACKSHEET is gentle against the skin and less noisy, providing improved comfort and dignity
- MOISTURE-PROOF LINING protects clothing and linen against wetness and is colour coded for correct product selection.
- CURVED LEG ELASTICS provide a better fit, enhanced leakage protection and more comfort.
- WETNESS INDICATOR alerts caregivers that the brief has been soiled and needs to be checked.
- HOOK FASTENERS promote easy handling and unlimited refastenability.
- PRODUCTION CODE allows for tracking of the production date and time for increased quality control.
- To protect against latex sensitivities, all TENA products and packaging are latex-free.
96/case (8 bags)
80/case (2 bags)
80/case (2 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
Need tips on buying adult briefs? Then read about "Tips for Buying Adult Diapers & Briefs," by our expert.
Size "small"... too "small" for 32" hips.
Posted by Unknown on 31st Aug 2015
Good product but the announced sizes are incorrect. For a hip measurement of 32", you should not choose "small" but "medium".
This size should go to a hip measurement of 36 "or more.
Posted by MH on 9th Apr 2015
Used it for my mother who is bed-bound. This product can hold overnight load. A big relief for caregivers like me.
Posted by Mary Nutt on 17th Mar 2015
Good product, great price but could be more absorbent
You recently viewed...