The Ventura 4 Power Scooter from Drive Medical is the perfect scooter to take outside and drive on rougher outdoor terrain without worry!
Built for maximum comfort and everyday use, this scooter will give you years of service.
Features & Specifications
- 350 lb. weight capacity.
- 4 wheel configuration provides for enhanced stability on rougher outdoor terrain.
- All seats have four height adjustments, from 19" - 21".
- Padded, flip-up armrests allow for easy transfers and user access.
- Armrests are also removable and height and width adjustable.
- Includes both red and blue interchangeable color panels.
- Adjustable angle, delta tiller allows the user to place the controls in the most comfortable position.
- Ergonomic controls make it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter.
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety.
- Large plastic front basket with flip-down handle.
- 36AH batteries included for maximum range of up to 22 miles.
- 18" wide Captain's Seat for maximum comfort and support.
- Captain's Seats recline, swivel and feature a fold-down backrest and an adjustable height headrest.
- Seat can be moved forward or backward using the auto-style seat slides.
- Full lighting package includes headlight, front and rear turn signals and rear parking lights.
- Rearview mirrors.
Limited Life Time Warranty on original purchaser on the frame of the scooter
14 Month Limited Warranty for the drive train components (Transaxle, motor, wiring, harness & brake)
6 months warranty on the battery
You recently viewed...