Drive Medical 20” Light Weight Wheelchair comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests. The Drive Medical Viper Wheelchair is lightweight, attractive and easy to clean flame retardant nylon upholstery and urethane tires which are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability and low maintenance.
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Easier to propel and transport.
- Frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20".
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Durable, flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Composite mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- 8" front casters have 3 height adjustments.
- Nylon padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip-back arms, allow for easy transfer.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level.
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating legrests with Tool-free adjustable length riggings.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Comes standard with flip up anti tippers.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
- Seat Width: 20”
- Overall Width (open): 28”
- Overall Width (closed): 12”
- Overall Height: 36”
- Seat To-Floor Height: 17.5” – 19.5”
- Back Height: 18” – 20”
- Depth Seat (adjustable): 16”
- Overall Length with Riggings: 42”
- Product Weight (Excluding front rigging): 39 lbs.
- Weight limit: 300 lbs.