Waterproof Underpads for Beds & Furniture
Underpads absorb moisture from incontinence or from the skin, making your bed or chair a comfortable and refreshing place to sit. By absorbing moisture, underpads also reduce the risk of skin infections or bacterial growth, keeping you or your patient healthy and safe.
There are two primary types of underpads: disposable and washable. Disposable pads make cleaning up convenient, you just remove, dispose and replace them. If you choose washable pads instead, you can simply throw them into your washing machine, with no need to make a new order for more.
Underpads have various features to make them more convenient for you:
- Some have backings specially designed to keep the liner in place with a polypropylene backing.
- The sealed edges on many incontinence liners prevent leaks, so you don’t damage your sheets.
- Many bed and seat pads resist tearing as you move around on them, so you can be sure they’ll last the night.
- There are also thin, absorbent sheets, like the that won’t add bulk to your bed or clothing, so no one knows you’re using them.
- Other padding allows for air circulation which makes them great for keeping cool in hot weather.
- Quilted chair pads look like normal fabric and feel soft, so you’re comfortable.
Age Comfort also carries waterproof covers made specifically to fit various types of furniture, including loveseat waterproof underpads and recliner waterproof underpads. These pads are not just for incontinence, but also protects from grandkid’s spills and pet’s hair, so your furniture is always protected.
You can find underpads in various sizes at Age Comfort, including: 30 x 36, 36 x 36 20 x 22, 30 x 60, and 60 x 90.
Also, Age Comfort carries the top underpad brands including:
Purchase your underpads from Age Comfort and benefit from our plain, discreet shipping. Incontinence is no one’s business but yours!