Hot and Cold Therapy
Hot and Cold Therapy & Hot Water Bottles
Hot and cold therapy can help you relieve pain from injuries or chronic illness. Use a hot or cold compress at night to get better sleep and to be able to tackle more of your to-do list tomorrow. Be sure you’re using the right temperature for the type of pain you have.
Have you used a heating pad for back pain? Hot compresses are for muscle pain and stiffness of all kinds, including in your knee, leg, hip, back and shoulder. Heat helps sore muscles relax, so they cramp less and have time to heal.
Age Comfort’s heat therapy products include:
- The Thermophore moist heating pad for shoulders, elbows and knees
- A roll-on hot compress from Cryoderm that is easily applied to many areas of the body
- Cold and heat wrap for knees, so you can improve your knees range of motion again
- A moist heating pad for nighttime relaxation, the Bed Buddy Relaxation Mask
- The Bed Buddy Back Wrap, a second moist heating pad that functions as a reusable heating pad for your back
- A moist heat applicator for arthritis, called the Bed Buddy ISO Ball
Cold is used for nerve pain. It helps reduce inflammation surrounding the nerves, relieving pressure on them. It especially helps new pain from muscles strains, plus chronic pain, including sciatica, arthritis, migraines, and more.
Age Comfort’s cold therapy products include:
- Tru Ice Reusable Ice Therapy Rub, it feels like an ice bag without the bulk
- The Bed Buddy Body Wrap that can function as either a cold compress or hot compress. Its unique shape makes it best as a hip, back or shoulder wrap
- A more targeted ice pack and hot pack called the Bed Buddy Hot Cold Pack
- The reusable Polarice hot and cold pack
- A hot and cold pack specifically for migraine relief
Choose both a hot and cold compress so you’re ready to relieve any kind of discomfort, and can get back to your daily activities. Purchase hot and cold therapy items from Age Comfort today.