- Attractive blue or silver vein finish (colours may vary).
- Back folds down for storage and transport.
- Middle of wheelchair folds in half
- Swing-away footrests come standard.
- Comes with seat belt for added safety.
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort.
- 8” casters in front and rear.
- Comes with attractive nylon upholstery that is durable and easy to clean.
- Standard rear wheel locks.
- Also available in 19” seat width.
Specifications for AC1502 (19”):
- Back Height: 18"
- Overall Height: 39"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 33"
- Overall Width: 23.5" (open) | 10.75" (closed)
- Seat Dimensions: 19" (W) x 16" (D)
- Seat To Floor Height: 19"
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
Easy set up easy fold up not to heavy I'm very happy wit it ..Mechelle
We needed a transport chair immediately to avoid the extra expense of renting one. Initially Age Comfort said there was a delay with the shipment due to COVID but somehow they came through and we had the chair within a week. Great work team. Thanks again.
Very well made, good value. Excellent customer service as well.
What a great chair
The chair was very easily assembled and is very easy to collapse for storage. It runs very smoothly and is comfortable for the patient.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.