With three comfortable positions, retractable lock bar, self-adjusting suspension and a convenient tray, this 3-position Geri chair recliner by Drive Medical includes a bevy of features. It can be positioned upright, in a deep recline or with the leg rest/footrest elevated, and a retractable lock bar secures the chair in your desired position. The self-adjusting suspension prevents the problem of the user "bottoming out" in the seat, which is protected from seepage by a moisture barrier. The product includes a large, blow-molded tray that locks in 5 positions and can be stowed away on the side of the chair. The comfortable "built-in" headrest and wide, comfortable, padded arm rests were constructed at an angle to provide support, even in a reclined position. The 5" casters (2 complete with locks) allow for simple movement and security of the recliner. The neutral colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain, with side panels that pop off for cleaning and maintenance. All foam and vinyl meet California Flammability standards, and the product also meets both standard and Boston Fire Department specifications.
- 3-positions: upright, deep recline, and elevated leg rest/footrest
- Retractable lock bar secures the chair in the desired position
- Self-adjusting suspension in the seat prevents bottoming out
- Side panels "pop off" for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large, blow-molded tray locks in 5 positions and can be stored on the side of the chair
- 5" casters (2 with locks) make it easy to move and secure the recliner
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position
- Neutral-colored, sturdy, steel frame is easy to clean and maintain
- Moisture barrier on seat prevents seepage
- Comfortable built-in headrest
- Foam and vinyl meet California Flammability Standard and Boston Fire Department specifications
- Actual Product Weight: 110 lbs
- Armrest to Floor Height: 26"
- Overall Product Height: 47"
- Overall Product Length: 41"
Overall Product Width: 25"
- Primary Product Color: Blue Ridge
- Primary Product Material: Steel
- Product Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Seat Depth: 19"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Seat to Armrest Height: 9"
- Seat to Floor Height: 21"
- Width Between Arms: 20"
- Drive model # D574-BR
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.