When a person with reduced strength or other limitation tries to lower themselves onto a toilet seat that is too low to be used safely and easily by a user, they will sometimes lower themselves to a point where they become unstable on their feet. The goal of raised toilet seats is to effectively modify the height of the toilet seat to a height where the user can reach the seat before they get low enough to become unstable on their feet.
Raised toilet seats also provide the user with a higher seat height that requires less effort to rise from, for those with limitations, who try to stand from a toilet seat that is too low.
- Light-weight all-plastic construction provides strength and durability
- Gently contoured surface for added comfort
- Stain and odour resistant
- Under mount bracket and side adjustment knob makes fitting easier and helps prevent the risk of snagging skin or clothes
- Large rear and front cut-out allows for easy personal hygiene
- Comes with lid
- Fully sealed and easy to clean
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs
- Color: White
- Seat Height: 4"
- Seat Width: 15"
- Seat Depth: 15"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs
Due to hygiene reasons, this item is not returnable.
You recently viewed...