The Abri-San Air Plus Pads – X Plus 11 are for moderate to heavy incontinence. Designed for ultimate leakage protection from barriers extended right to the edge of the pad, and built-in cross barriers to the front and back
Features and Benefits:
- Size : 14.5" x 28.75"
- 3400 ml absorption
- A built-in cross barrier offers optimum protection against rear leakage.
- Wetness Indicator facilitates the work of care staff.
- Textile-like back sheet provides increased comfort and minimizes the risk of skin irritation.
- Temperature is normalized; there is a reduced risk for pad dermatitis.
- Both heat and humidity penetrates the faster than plastic backing. Reduced risk of skin irritations and uncomfortable temperatures.
- Soft, highly repellent and reliable leakage barriers, extending right to the edge, ensure unrivalled leakage protection in all situations
Available in a bag of 16 and case of 64 (4 bags)
This product is non-returnable due to hygiene reasons.
This is T H E best
Posted by Unknown on 23rd May 2016
Nothing compares to this, although there are difficulties in obtaining them because they come from Denmark, I will continue to buy these.
Posted by Unknown on 20th Mar 2016
This is it! I am never going back.
Posted by micki on 18th Feb 2016
This is an incomparable product. Absolutely nothing compares to it. I am not often brand loyal, but I am to this
Posted by Unknown on 6th Oct 2015
Cautionary: May make sure the product is seated (!) properly or it will leak! Otherwise, best on the market.
This is the one you need!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Sep 2015
I am not usually loyal to brand names. However, this #11 surpasses everything else I have tried. I have tried them all. So I am loyal to #11. It is absorbent and does not leak. The only problem with it is that agecomfort often does not have it in stock. This is the best!
Best product available
Posted by Unknown on 30th Jun 2015
I have had the opportunity to try every product that I can find. This number is 11 is by far the best of all. The only difficulty is that age, comfort sometimes runs low on this product and I have to wait a very long time.