Carbon fiber is manufactured from very thin threads of carbon, with each fiber being roughly 10 microns in diameter, much thinner than a human hair. It is then molded with an epoxy that provides for a very high strength to weight ratio, giving carbon fiber incredible durability while remaining extremely lightweight. And its ability to dampen vibrations also offers unparalleled performance and safety benefits.
Aero Carbon - At five times as strong as steel yet one third the weight, our carbon frame is incredibly durable yet extremely lightweight, making it a breeze to walk with.
Shock Damp - Carbon fiber is excellent at absorbing vibrations, making it much more comfortable than an aluminum or steel frame. It is ideal for those with arthritis.
- Ultra light frame has a net weight of only 11.9 lb. Weight capacity of 300 lb.
- Ergonomic hand grips are also made from carbon fiber for vibration reduction.
- Large 10” front wheels with treaded tires provide superior maneuverability.
- Easy-to-activate brakes feature hidden brake cables, and tool-free adjustments.
- Premium padded seat, and an adjustable full contoured backrest.
- Covered soft basket secures your valuables and folds with the frame.
- Locks while open, and when folded, for increased safety during use and storage.
- A cup holder, a cane holder, and a curb climber are all included!
You recently viewed...