The Atlas is a wide seat, high weight capacity infinite position lift chair with high quality Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber). While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease movement of the chair.
With a X-Wide/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and average heights.
Three Position Explanation
The Atlas lift chair incorporates 2 motors which work together to allow for three position operation by the user using a simple two button control.|
A three position lift chair has and footrest and backrest which both move together.
- Three position function
- Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber)
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Superb stability in full lift position
- Excellent side to side stability
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
- The Atlas has two Dewert motors that work together to run this chair like a single motor lift chair.
- Maximum weight capacity is 210kgs (462 lbs).
- 462 lbs (210 kg)
- Seat width: 64cm (25.2”)
- Seat depth: 54cm (21.25”)
- Seat height: 49cm (19.3”)
- Backrest height: 70cm (27.6”)
- Overall Width: 108 (42.1”)
- Overall Depth: 82 (33”)
- Overall Height (down): 115 (44.9”)
- Over Height (raised): 150 (58.5”)
Heavy-duty design, this chair should be placed at least 28" away from the wall and keep the at least 37.4" of chair's front space clear for daily operation.
We want you to shop in comfort! If you buy something that you’d like to return, we offer a no hassle 30 day return policy with some exceptions.
There are a few items that can’t be returned;
- Clearance Items
- Gift Certificates
- Walkers/Wheelchairs/Rollators/Power Mobility
- Hospital Beds & Mattresses
- Lifts (Bath, Chair & Patient Lifts)
- Oxygen (Nebulizers, face masks, concentrators)
All other items can be returned if they are brand new & unopened. Due to the hygienic nature of most of products, once opened, most products cannot be returned.
For more details on our return policy, click here.