The Atlas is a wide seat, high weight capacity infinite position lift chair with high quality Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber). While it comes fitted with rubber pads to prevent floor damage and provide stable positioning, the 4 supplied locking casters can be installed to ease movement of the chair.
With a X-Wide/Average size rating, this chair will accommodate people of wider widths and average heights.
Three Position Explanation
The Atlas lift chair incorporates 2 motors which work together to allow for three position operation by the user using a simple two button control.|
A three position lift chair has and footrest and backrest which both move together.
- Three position function
- Chenille upholstery (100% Polyester fiber)
- Four casters with 2 brake on the two back casters
- Lounger style that fully supports the legs (no gap between footrest and seat)
- Removable back for easy handling
- Easy to use hand control
- Superb stability in full lift position
- Excellent side to side stability
- Engineered bushings and washers at pivot points provide quiet smooth operation and durability
- Direct drive activation synchronizes right and left sides for easy opening
- Low voltage motor, 24 volt, UL approved
- Battery backup
- The Atlas has two Dewert motors that work together to run this chair like a single motor lift chair.
- Maximum weight capacity is 210kgs (462 lbs).
- 462 lbs (210 kg)
- Seat width: 64cm (25.2”)
- Seat depth: 54cm (21.25”)
- Seat height: 49cm (19.3”)
- Backrest height: 70cm (27.6”)
- Overall Width: 108 (42.1”)
- Overall Depth: 82 (33”)
- Overall Height (down): 115 (44.9”)
- Over Height (raised): 150 (58.5”)
Heavy-duty design, this chair should be placed at least 28" away from the wall and keep the at least 37.4" of chair's front space clear for daily operation.