Difficulty seeing around your property at night? You’d put up an LED security light, but it’s such a pain to install. Atomic Beam™ SunBlast™ is the newest solar powered motion sensor light that shines atomic bright. Add light anywhere without wires or pliers! An industrial-strength adhesive keeps Atomic Beam™ SunBlast™ mounted to just about anything. Instantly install outdoor LED lighting to stucco, wood, siding, and stone. The atomic solar panels charge the lithium ion battery, even on a cloudy day. With a 120-degree motion sensor, the outdoor LED light turns on when you get near and turns off when you disappear. Its state-of-the-art sensor detects motion from up to 25-feet away. Atomic Beam™ SunBlast™ makes a great LED security light. It uses new LED chips built into a panel that create the brightest solar light you can buy. Atomic Beam™ SunBlast™ has a heavy duty weatherproof design for snow and rain, and shines bright year-round. Super-bright LED flat panels can last a lifetime without burning out. Light up the night with Atomic Beam™ SunBlast™!
- Super-bright LED light
- Outdoor motion sensor light
- Solar powered, built-in lithium ion battery
- 120-degree motion sensor
- Detects motion from up to 25-feet away
- Easy to install – just peel and stick
- Unique wide-angle design covers more ground
- Heavy duty construction
- Choose from 2 light settings
- Weatherproof in snow and rain
- Includes 1 Atomic Beam™ SunBlast™ outdoor light
- HOW BIG IS ATOMIC BEAM SUNBLAST?
Atomic Beam SunBlast measures 6-inches L X 4.125-inches H X 1.875-inches D.
- WHAT COLOR IS ATOMIC BEAM SUNBLAST?
Atomic Beam SunBlast has a white and silver housing with a black solar panel top and yellow LED chips.
- DO I HAVE TO TAKE IT INSIDE DURING INCLEMENT WEATHER?
Atomic Beam SunBlast is weather-resistant, so you should position it beneath an overhang or similar structure. We DO NOT recommend you submerge your Atomic Beam SunBlast in water.
- HOW DOES THE SOLAR PANEL CHARGE THE LIGHT?
The solar panel on top of Atomic Beam SunBlast charges the light’s internal lithium ion battery. It even charges on a cloudy day!
- HOW DO I MOUNT THE LIGHT?
Mounting Atomic Beam SunBlast is easy! Simply clean the surface you’re mounting to (if possible) Then peel the tape off the mounting adhesive (attached to your SunBlast) and firmly press against your surface so a bond is made.
- WHAT IS THE MOTION RANGE OF THE 120° MOTION SENSOR?
The motion sensor detects motion from up to 25-feet away.
- WHAT ARE THE TWO LIGHT SETTINGS?
You can adjust the amount of light your Atomic Beam SunBlast shines. There are two light settings: High and Low.
- WHAT IF I DIDN’T WANT TO USE THE ADHESIVE MOUNT?
Atomic Beam SunBlast has two screw holes at the top of the light, so you can mount it using screws (included).
- HOW MANY LUMENS IS IT?
Lumen output on high mode: 458 lumens.
Lumen output on low mode: 165 lumens.
Lumen calculations based on a full solar charge.
- WHAT IS THE BATTERY CAPACITY?
The rechargeable lithium ion battery has a capacity of 1500mAh.